Search Engine Optimization
Search engines like Google are not magical, they work on very complex algorithms that are designed to identify the content on websites. Titles, pictures, lists, paragraphs, and tables all have to be tagged properly in order for your site to be found.
Take a photograph for instance; the photo could be of your storefront, but how does Google know that? The picture must have a tag stating the subject matter or else Google will disregard it. The same goes for titles, pages, menus, links, and beyond.
Search optimization will give you a quick ROI if you depend on your website for clients. You can stay ahead of the competition in your industry by appearing before them in Google search. Let us revamp your site’s code to be as visible as possible to search engines.
- Benefit from additional site traffic
- No “pay per click” or monthly fees
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Works in all search engines, including Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Use Google Analytics to track your site’s traffic